FAQs FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We begin the design process with a WordPress template owned and licensed by 3:20 Designs.
Features we include in custom designs:
- Pop-up Maker
- Announcement Bar
- Audio Dock
- Pricing Table
- Charts / Graphs
- Maps Pro
- Content Restriction / Conditional Menus
- Countdown / Counter
- Progress Bar / Timeline
- Custom Icons
Our themes are built with the following features:
- Both front-end and back-end of your website is responsive – beautifully displayed on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Cache System
- The Builder comes with its own cache system that reduces server resources and can process pages faster.
- Modular Based
- Builder is modular in design and is optimized for better performance. Resources and files are loaded only when in use.
- The Builder core code is fully localized using WordPress standards, letting you translate into any language.
Every website we build includes the components necessary to be “Google Compliant”. You can spend hours just on search engine optimization so we build in the following features to make it easy for you to fully optimize your site:
- SEO-Friendly Framework
- All content made inside of the Builder is 100% SEO friendly and is completely indexable by search engines.
- Yoast SEO Plug-in
- We install this plug-in as an easy way for users to optimize their site without spending hours learning SEO. Yoast SEO’s wizard takes you step-by-step through the process making suggestions on how to improve your rankings.
- Google Search Console & Analytics
- These 2 accounts are recommended by Google in order to be a compliant website. Upon installation, your site is registered and searchable by Google and its counterparts. Each user is given access (upon request) to these accounts.
- Website Audit & Repair
- Once the site has been approved, our team performs three different extensive website audits to make sure the test site is ready to go live. We repair anything that is discovered through these audits.
We offer monthly SEO plans to help boost your site in search results. Ranking depends on your target market, local versus national reach, keywords and website competition. CLICK HERE to learn more!
- SEO-Friendly Framework
Google now requires every site to have an SSL certificate installed in order to rank in their search engine. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the technology for establishing an encrypted link between a website server and a browser. This certifies that all data remains private.
Once the user has added an SSL certificate to their hosting plan, our team will install it on the new site.
Once the design is complete and your site is live, our team schedules a 1-hour recorded screenshare training session customized specifically for your new website. The video file is emailed to you once the session has ended.
Our training session includes:
- Logging in
- Navigating the WP dashboard
- Using the front-end builder
- Managing users
- Restricting pages
- Updating plug-ins / templates
- Q&A for specific issues
Our team puts great emphasis on speed and accuracy. Project turn-around time can be delayed if:
- Text and images are not sent in a timely manner
- Payment installments haven’t been met
- Edit approval response time